Monday, June 8, 2009

Mudhens Game

The Elders Quorum President organized a ward outing to the Mudhens game last Saturday, May 30th. A lot of fun families came out to cheer for the team and see the post-game fireworks. Our seats were near right field, so this was our view:
Jake felt especially lucky to be there, since it was his second Mudhens game of the week. The 5th graders got an all-expenses-paid field trip the Wednesday before.

Emma enjoyed the game as long as we fed her snacks. When she got bored, she played with her DS.

Luckily, the Dworczyks arrived a little later in the game so she could play with Leah.

We were so happy that it didn't rain on us as predicted. You can see that we were just in front of the roof line.
The fireworks were up close and personal.

It's too bad pictures can't capture the full effect.

I think we're ready for 4th of July!

I have a friend that lives right across the street in one of the high-rise apartments. She gets to see (and hear) this spectacle quite often.

5 comments:

GMA S said...

Another fun outing for your family! You can never have enough fireworks. I love them. Everyone looks happy and relaxed and that is good to see.

Alli said...

Mudhens. That is a funny name. It looks like a fun game and such nice weather, we could do with a little shower out here. . .

Whitny said...

wow that is so fun. Audge I want to talk to you today. Email me your number. I miss you.

Terry said...

I love it! Do they have fireworks after every game?

I also like the change in your music. Adding a theme song for the post is great.

Janet and Nate said...

Love it...love you guys!!!