The Terry Colyar Family all stayed together in a McMansion for the Earl Family reunion. This gargantuan house sat high on a Draper hillside with a spectacular view of the valley. It included all the necessary amenities such as a steam shower with 7 different spray nozzles, a hot tub, a pool table, home theater, etc. We all fit just fine and had a great ol' time hanging out late into the night.
After churchin' on Sunday, we gathered outside for our Colyar family photo shoot. Magically, the weather cooperated with a nice overcast day, perfect for pictures.
The women folk did lots of shopping in order to outfit the family with complementary but non-matchy-matchy clothes. I absolutely love the colors we settled on!
It was next to impossible getting all the grand kids to cooperate for the pictures. There were many bribes and promises made that day.
Who cares that the baby boys are holding lollies in the picture? At least they aren't crying!
We invited ourselves over to neighboring houses to take advantage of their beautiful landscaping.
Joel is just the right combination of his mommy and daddy. Don't you think so?
Yup. That's my superwoman of a sister.
Aunt Dusty was the official hairdresser for the day. Emma looks darling with her hair in loose curls. Notice the mascara as well. Oh my!
Dusty also snapped some pictures with her own camera, besides the ones the photographer took. I love the candids even better!
I've got some framing to do...









2 comments:
What beautiful children, in-laws, and grandchildren we have! We all cleaned up so well, and in spite of the stress, I like the colors and the photos!
SUCH great pictures!! I love seeing those sweet familiar faces and the kids that have been born into your fam! XO
Post a Comment