The exodus from Phoenix continues. My sister Sheila and her cute lil' family moved to Maryland last week. Since Toledo wasn't exactly on their way, the kids and I drove down to catch them in Columbus for lunch. Can you guess our favorite part of the meal?

Baby Joel, of course!

We hung out at Abuelo's as long as Joely-Man would let us, then we took a stroll around Easton Mall.

It should be said that I snapped no less than 111 pictures of the two hours we spent together. Aren't you glad I only chose a handful to post?

You'll notice that Emma is supporting Joel in these pictures. This is because Jacob hasn't honed his baby holding skills yet. Hahaha!

Awwww. Sheila and I have matching hair parts and stick-out ears. Cute! My favorite thing about this picture is the silly expression Joel has on his face. He's already such a character!

What's your vote? Does Joel look more like Daddy or Mommy?

Starting to get sleepy...

I have a thing for baby feet. Aren't they squishy?

Oh how Emma wishes she could live close enough to babysit her cousins!

Joel sure loves Mama.

I think Mama's pretty fond of him too.

Favorite picture of the day:

I'm so glad to have at least one of my siblings on the "east side" with me! Now to plan a trip to Maryland...
7 comments:
What wonderful pictures sis! Thank you so much again for making the drive down to see us. It was so fun (and yummy!) We would love to see you guys here in MD anytime!
So cute! And so fun that at least you are within driving distance from each other.
Wonderful pictures! We look forward to seeing all 111 in a few weeks. Thanks for going doing to visit you sister!
Now I don't know who I miss the most! My pretty girls with their Colyar ears, or my grandkids of all ages! Thanks so much, Audrey, for posting these. We feel like we were there, kind of.
how did Joel make that face! Hilarious! It would probably win a prize!
Such great pictures! I'll bet Sheila wishes Emma was closer for babysitting too :). How nice to see your faces!
That boy looks as he hasn't missed many meals. Cutie!
Post a Comment