Here is Emma's girlfriend Bella, carving away:
This is Brother Kebker (the primary president's hubby). He and his daughter carved the bottom out of their pumpkin so she could wear it as a mask. Slimy!
And here is dear Emma's design. Isn't it cute?
She's an artist through and through!
Now, you're probably wondering about the police part of this post. Funny story...I got pulled over for speeding today on my way to teach seminary. I was going 40 mph in a 25 mph zone at 5:40 in the morning. In all honesty, I thought the speed limit was 35 mph on this particular road, so I was quite embarassed to be going 15 mph over the speed limit. I thought I was busted for sure. I think the fact that I was on the way to church to teach teenagers at six in the morning softened the cop's heart. He mercifully let me off with a warning. Whew!
4 comments:
Emma, I LOVE your pumpkin! You have always been a good artist, but you are becoming a great one!!! Love to you and everyone.
Nice work getting off with a warning Audge! Cute pumpkin Emma :)
You always were a lead foot.
Beautiful design, Emma! You are the cat's meow! Way to use the power of the seminary skirt, Audge.
Post a Comment