I'm thinking about my Dad today. During my parents' vacay in Sedona, my Dad experienced some chest pain, shortness of breath, and dizziness while hiking. My brave Mama drove him through Oak Creek Canyon to get to the nearest emergency room. He received immediate attention and is doing fine. He went through a stress test yesterday and the results were normal. However, the doctors have called for a
catheterization procedure just to check things out. All reports from my Mom indicate that he's feeling fine, but bored. He should be able to go home shortly. Nonetheless, he's in our family's prayers.
4 comments:
Ours, too. I put his name on the prayer roll last night. I heart your daddy, too!
I also heart your Dad! And I'm hoping that he stays bored :)
Holy crap. I don't like hearing that at all. Your dad is practically my dad. I love your family so much. Sorry that he is having problems. We will pray for him.
Thanks honey. I heart you too! I'm doing great. Grateful to your mom for being right there. She is really wonderful you know!
Post a Comment