I can't believe this is the last week before school starts! We're trying to squeeze in some last minute fun with friends before it's back to the grindstone. Emma had some girlfriends over for a "tea party" this afternoon. They served Goldfish crackers and water. Shelby must have been the guest of honor because they had her sitting on some sort of pedestal.

Shelby got her own cup of "tea" and a dish of "biscuits" as well.

Jake and his bud Michael went back and forth between playing Legos and their new band instruments.

Jake is on percussion, and Michael plays the tuba. Hot Cross Buns never sounded so good!

It's great to see them so excited. It was a little weird for me to take Jake down to the Junior High for band practice though. The school is so HUGE - and Jake is so NOT!

I'm really going to miss these guys when they go back to school. They're some pretty awesome kids. *sniff*
3 comments:
Their band is going to have a unique sound. That is crazy that he is in jr high! Yikes Mama.
Well, it's about time this endless summer ended for you guys! I'm excited for you both, especially Jacob at the middle school. You rock! (apparently) I'm glad Emma is not too old for tea parties. I'm not, and I don't even drink tea!
Okay, now I'm signed in properly. Since my computer was "fixed" it keeps signing me in as Papa. That last comment was from me.
Post a Comment